Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Butterfly Effect

Pretty much everyone has heard of it, some think it is an urban legend, other are convinced it is real, Hollywood even made a movie about it. But what is it that sparks a butterfly effect?

Why can one person or small group of people start a true wave that will span an entire stadium multiple times over and at other times those same people can't get even one section to participate?

How can one child convince thousands to send letters, or visit a website, or give money? Is it because he is a child? Not all children are able to spark the butterfly effect? Even if the child is sick he may or may not see the full power of a viral video, flash mob, or overnight sensation.

I will admit I had hoped to start a butterfly effect on my blog. Delusions of grandeur running through my head. I invite 100, who invite 100 who in turn invite 100 and before you know it I would have millions of visitors. And while I am no were close to that, I haven't given up hope just yet.

My FaceBook group has 21 fans and growing. I have seen a huge increase in visitors and many of you are supporting the site in every way that you can. I have sold 75 shares for the WSOP.

I will continue to send twitter updates, FaceBook status changes and I will continue to put up content (mostly poker related) in the hopes that the butterfly flapping his wings in Brazil will cause a hurricane here in Las Vegas (figuratively only).

To all the visitors so far. Thank you. I have reached 6% of my goal. 59 days to go!!!

Craig aka PokerShark70

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your comments: